The Ministry of Natural Resources (MNR) manages Crown Land in Ontario through the authority of the “Public Lands Act, R.S.O. 1990” and its Regulations.
- O. Reg. 326/94 – Crown Land Camping Permit
- R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 973 – Land Use Permits
- O. Reg. 110/01 – Release of Reservations in Letters Patent
- O. Reg. 462/05 – Restricted Area – Territorial District of Thunder Bay, Townships of Hagey and Haines
- O. Reg. 453/96 Work Permit – Construction
- O. Reg. 349/98 Work Permit – Disruptive Mineral Exploration Activities
- R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 975 Work Permits
Crown Land (public land and water managed by the MNR) occupies approximately 87% of all land and water in Ontario.